- 1. How much are your service fees?
- 2. How do I use the White Rabbit Express Buying Service?
- 3. How do I use the White Rabbit Package Forwarding Service?
- 4. How much does shipping cost?
- 5. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 6. Do you ship to my country?
- 7. How can I contact you?
- 8. Are there any products you cannot ship?
- 9. Can you help my business purchase goods from Japan too?
- 10. Can you buy something for me from Yahoo! Auctions Japan?
- 11. I can’t login at the shop checkout.
1. How much are your service fees?
Buying Service Fees
Our Buying Service fees are simple: we add 15% to the Product Price or a US$15 minimum. Product Price is defined as the total cost to purchase the product plus delivery to the White Rabbit address. Our US$15 minimum fee applies separately to each individual store you order from. Simply send us your request and we’ll reply with a no-obligation quote.
Package Forwarding Service Fees
Fees for our Package Forwarding Service are based on the weight of the package we are forwarding to you. In addition to the shipping charges from Japan to your destination address, you will also be responsible the Service Fee according to this schedule:
|Less than 1.0kg||$6.50|
|Between 1.0 and 3.0kg||$13.00|
|Between 3.0 and 5.0kg||$21.00|
|Between 5.0 and 10.0kg||$26.50|
|Between 10.0 and 20.0kg||$40.00|
|Between 20.0 and 30.0kg||$52.00|
Package Consolidation Fee
We can hold your packages until multiple boxes arrive, then repack and ship them together. You will be billed a package consolidation fee of US$4.00 per additional box for this service.
2. How do I use the White Rabbit Express Buying Service?
White Rabbit Express makes buying from Japan as easy and painless as possible by handling the language, ordering and payment details for you. We can purchase nearly any product available in Japan on your behalf, and ship it to you anywhere in the world.
Unlike similar services, there are no membership fees and no additional middlemen. Since 2005 our team has shipped over 100,000 items to more than 20,000 customers around the world. So you can rest assured we have the experience to handle your order in a professional and efficient manner.
How does it work?
1. Send us your Request. Send us a link to the item you want and tell us where you want it shipped.
2. Get your no-obligation Quote. We’ll send you an e-mail with a payment link which includes the product price, our handling fee of 15% (or a minimum of $15) per order and any local tax and inbound shipping costs to our office, if applicable. Simply send us your payment to proceed.
3. You Pay; We Ship Once you’ve submitted your payment, we’ll purchase and collect the item, package it for international shipping, and send you a second payment link with the available shipping options and rates. We bill shipping at cost; we don’t add any additional fees or mark-up the price. Once we receive your payment for the shipping, we will ship your package.
3. How do I used the White Rabbit Express Package Forwarding Service?
Please click here for details on our Package Forwarding service.
4. How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is billed at actual cost. We don’t mark-up the shipping rates; however, we are unable to provide a quote for the shipping until your order item(s) arrive at our office. You can estimate your shipping costs with the following rate schedules: EMS chart, Parcel Post SEA/AIR/SAL charts, and Airmail chart.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment by VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as well as PayPal, wire transfer (EFT), and money order. For customers inside Japan, we also accept COD and Japanese bank transfer (furikomi).
6. Do you ship to my country?
We ship worldwide to around 80 countries. Please check you see if you country is in the dropdown list located on the Send Your Request page.
7. How can I contact you?
If you can’t find your answer below, click this link to submit a support request.
8. Are there any products you cannot ship?
Items prohibited for international mail by postal law include narcotics, live animals, pornographic materials, and hazardous materials. Further details can be found on the Japan Post website.
9. Can you help my business purchase goods from Japan too?
Yes. For businesses we can function as your branch office in Tokyo. We can purchase items on your company’s behalf and drop-ship them directly to your customers. We can even include your invoice or packing slip and your company name on the return address. We look forward receiving to your request.
10. Can you buy something for me from Yahoo! Auctions Japan?
We can purchase the item from an auction site if there is a Buy Now price. For auctions without a Buy Now price, we are handling them on a trial basis. Please submit a support ticket with details for a quote.
11. I can’t login at the shop checkout.
Our support site and shopping site do not share customer accounts for security reasons. If this is your first time shopping from our shopping site, please register there first.